- Please wait while my tweets load
Become a Member
The Metropolitan Housing Coalition is the united voice for affordable housing advocacy in our region. Our membership list is a powerful one, with over 100 organizational members, including financial institutions, private and non-profit developers of affordable housing, social services providers, local government, labor unions and faith-based groups. MHC is also supported by more than 200 individual members, who help us to advocate for fair, safe, decent, and affordable housing for every member of our regional community.
You can be a part of this powerful voice by joining MHC today!
When you join MHC, you give support to creation of a long-term solution to our community’s affordable housing crisis. Among many other things, you can receive:
- Our monthly newsletter
- A letter of endorsement from MHC for your grant or proposal
- Access to participate in our active committees
- The latest local and national information concerning policy changes & housing news
- Advertisement for your events in our monthly calendar
- A link to your website from ours
- An invitation to MHC’s Annual Meeting
To become an MHC member online, please click the “Become A Member” button below. This will take you to our donation page so you can make your membership donation using a credit card.
If you would rather become a member by making a donation through the mail, please call MHC at (502) 584-6858 or contact us through our ‘contact us‘ page to provide your contact information so we can send you a membership form.