Please join the Metropolitan Housing Coalition for our 2019 Annual Meeting on Thursday, May 30th from 5:15-7:15 P.M. at The Olmsted, 3701 Frankfort Ave., Louisville, KY 40206.
This year’s keynote speaker is Andrea Levere, President of Prosperity Now and chair of the Community Advisory Council of the Federal Reserve System. Levere will focus her talk on building wealth for residents in predominantly black communities and MHC’s 22,000 Equities campaign focused on creating housing opportunities for black households, as 36% of black households are homeowners, compared to 70% of white households. As the president of Prosperity Now (formerly CFED), a private nonprofit organization with the mission of ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to gain financial stability, build wealth and achieve prosperity. Prosperity Now designs and operates major national initiatives that aim to integrate financial capability services into systems serving low-income people, build assets and savings, and advance research and policies that expands economy mobility for all with a special focus on closing the racial wealth divide.
Individual tickets are $80/person which includes a plated dinner (Meat or Vegetarian/Vegan Option). Table sponsorship opportunities are also available–full table sponsorships starts at $1,000 and includes a table of 8 (Click HERE to see more sponsorship information).
For purchasing tickets or a sponsorship online:
1) Visit: https://app.etapestry.com/hosted/MetropolitanHousingCoalition/OnlineDonation.html
2) FILL OUT the form and Enter the total amount for all tickets you would like to buy ($80/person) or the total for the sponsorship level.
3) Include the following information in the “Comments” box: 2019 Annual Meeting Tickets, names of all attendees (if known), and how many vegetarian/vegan meals are required.
To Purchase by Mail:
(1) Send a check to: MHC, P.O. Box 4533, Louisville, KY 40204-4533
(2) Include the following information: “2019 Annual Meeting Tickets”, names of all attendees (if known), and how many vegetarian/vegan meals are required.
(3) OR include the following information for your sponsorship option: Note “2019 Annual Meeting Sponsorship”, names of all attendees (if known), and how many vegetarian/vegan meals are required.
For more information regarding ticket purchases or sponsorships, or any Annual Meeting Dinner questions, please contact Tony Curtis, Development Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or at (502) 584-6858.